Welcome to Swan Lake Village! We are a “55+ Active Community” owned and operated by a family who brings over 5 decades of experience managing and operating communities in Florida and the Midwest. We are Located in Manatee County, an hour south of Tampa in “Sunny” Florida. With generous size lots and beautifully maintained grounds, Swan Lake Village is designed to appeal to active adults who are looking for a healthy lifestyle and more free time to do the activities they enjoy. With our low-maintenance living, you never have to mow the lawn again! We are located in an area with some of the best outdoor recreational activities, including boating, fishing, swimming on some of the best beaches in North America. We are close to a variety of shopping, fine restaurants, entertainment and cultural facilities, championship golf courses, sporting events and healthcare facilities. Situated on 45 beautiful acres, Swan Lake Village offers the space and amenities needed to accommodate any lifestyle. Our family takes pride in managing a community where we provide a safe, well-maintained neighborhood where convenience, value and a simpler lifestyle are top priorities!
One Of The Finest 55 + Active Communities on the Gulf Coast!
- The Best Value in Manatee County Featuring:
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Large Lot Sizes
- Meticulously, Landscaped Facade
- Wide, Attractive Streets with Curbs
- Gorgeous Lake Views
- Beautiful Fencing and Signage
- Outstanding Value! Our low monthly site fee includes city water, city sewer, trash pickup and lawn mowing.
- Our well-lighted community streets provide safety and security
- Lawn Mowing
- Our on-site property management is experienced, professional, and committed to providing you with excellent customer service!
- Camera Security at the front gate assures you that your safety is a top priority!
- Designated pet section (some restrictions may apply)
- Our applicants are screened through an application process with a background check to help protect our residents!
- The Large Clubhouse is a “Community Hub” where neighbors can gather and enjoy the many activities featuring: a billiards/card room, exercise equipment, and reading library
- Our clubhouse has a large recreational room with a kitchen ideal for entertaining
- The clubhouse has a large patio with beautiful lake views
- A large lake where swans and other wildlife can be seen
- Heated Community Swimming Pool with a New Pool Deck!
- Attractive Shuffleboard Center with Eight Courts
- Our Community offers a “Sit and Be Fit” exercise class and card games to fit the active lifestyles of our residents
- Our Community coordinates weekly coffee hour, pot luck dinners, dances, luncheons day trips and the “Red Hatters”
- We provide our residents with tips, amenities and a great social opportunity!
We are located in “Sunny Florida” in the Friendly City of Bradenton in the County of Manatee where there is always something to do and see in the city and the surrounding areas. We are just off U.S. Highway 41 and 57th Ave. West on the south end of Bradenton with easy access to Florida’s highways and interstates. Just south is Sarasota where some of the most pristine beaches in Florida are located. Enjoy swimming, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and more. Head north to Downtown Bradenton you will find some of the best marinas and boat ramps to access miles of waterways and rivers that wind throughout the County, Gulf of Mexico and the Sarasota Bay. Combine a perfect climate and some of the Nation’s most popular attractions, it’s easy to see why our Residents call Swan Lake Village home. Our location paired with our affordable homes and a simpler lifestyle makes it a great Community to live in!
For more information on the location of our Community, click here.
Manufactured Homes For Sale
Manufactured Housings’ significant affordability over single-family site built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! You can find beautiful manufactured home designs at an exceptional value at Swan Lake Village. We offer new custom ordered manufactured homes, pre-owned homes and show-ready model homes.
Call (941) 756-5409 to schedule a tour of our family owned and operated 55+ active Community and view one of our manufactured homes.
To view our Homes for Sale, click here.
Third Party Lenders who specialize in financing manufactured homes, love to lend in our family owned and operated community. Stop by our Community Office / Sales Center or call our Community Manager at (941) 756-5409 for the names and contact information of these third party lenders.
Our family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price! We are an active, vibrant community to call home in your 55+ years! Come visit our community and get a feel for the neighborhood. Please contact our sales office at (941) 756-5409 and learn what our community has to offer and how to be a part of it.
Click here to contact us.